- Fixed an error in the video routine so that FireTrack and the water level in Exile now work (woo-hoo!).
- Added keyboard links for models B and B+ to the options screen.
- Implemented FRED and JIM memory locations. All calls will be transferred directly to RISC OS for processing.
- Added BeebIt64K module to the application directory. This emulates 64K of paged RAM.
- Fixed timer interrupt problem in the VIAs. Rig Attack and Psycastria 2 flashing colours now work.
- Support for multiple ROM paths added.
- Choices and CMOS are now saved to !Boot.Choices.
From my testing, I believe that BeebIt should now be able to run 99.9%,
if not all, of the BBC games available. I'd be interested to hear of any
that still fail to work.
Older news can be found here...